The new version 2.0 for Windows UWP is available.Windows 10 - VS 2019 - Version 2.0This version contains a new rendering framework written in C++ to enhance performance and dimensions (some namespace and some methods have been changed).Core lib is fully updated and aligned to Android version 126.96.36.199- Stable version based on RC1
- FIX Restored the build for arm322.0RC1
- FIX in some condition the PDF file was locked even when the SDK was releasing it
- FIX issue that PDFDoc.Close() method cannot completely release file resource when that file is an encrypted document.
- FIX corelib fully update to solve and optimize minor issues2.0beta8
- NEW publish updated EULA
- Core library is fully aligned to Android version 3.55beta5
- NEW method PageContent.DrawText() can set bounding width and max count of lines, will return drawn chars and drawn lines.
- FIX issue for new interface PageContent.drawText()
- FIX issue for docx rendering.
- FIX weird behaviour when embedding bold and italic fonts.2.0beta7
- FIX minor issues.2.0beta6
- FIX a crash issue resulting from modifying editbox content in some cases.2.0beta5
- FIX a rendering issue with a specific file.
- FIX annotation position after changing view mode.2.0beta4
- FIX crash issue when loading bad linearized header data.
- FIX a rendering issue with a certain file.2.0beta3
- FIX set/get popup text\subject/label for Editbox (free text) annotation issue.2.0beta2
- FIX rendering issue for a specific PDF.2.0beta1
- NEW layout PDF_LAYOUT_MODE
layout_hsingle = 5 horizontal single mode
layout_hdual = 6 horizontal dual mode
- NEW method PDFSign.Name to get name of signer
- NEW feature list all pages, and can rotate/delete pages.
- NEW feature add editbox annotation.
- NEW feature add polygon/polyline annotation.
- NEW feature add stamp annotation
- ENHANCED PDFAnnot.SignField add a parameter to set name of signer.