The Command Line Tools suite to convert, optimize, and manage PDF files.
The multiplatform suite running on top of the RadaeePDF SDK Master for Server offers general purpose commands to work with PDF files.
The toolset consists of four executables:
Shows general information about your PDF file: list of fonts, general and custom metadata, protection status. The command is able to set new metadata.
Using this command, you can alter the sequence, delete, flat, rotate pages, export text from one or more pages, export/import XFDF annotations, mail-merge PDF and CSV, export each page as a bitmap.
The perfect tool for converting DOCX files to PDF format, to optimize PDF files and make them smaller, linearized, PDF/A*.
Encrypt, unencrypt, sign, and apply a watermark to your PDF files.
- Written in C++ for speed and compactness
- Compatible with Windows and Linux Ubuntu**
- Get/set metadata
- Encrypt/decrypt PDF files
- Extract TEXT
- Export/Import XFDF***
- Merge files, delete pages, rotate pages
- Optimize and linearize files
- Convert to PDF/A*
- Convert to JPEG or PNG at arbitrary resolution
- Apply watermark
- Apply signature