The quickest way to introduce PDF handling features in your cross-platform Xamarin App.
Follow the link below, download the Xamarin module of the PDF reader for free and start including it in your Android and iOS application.
Just a few lines of code and you will be able to run a full featured PDF reading engine in your mobile Apps.
RadaeePDF PDF SDK for Xamarin offers a complete PDF reader with annotation, form, and text search extraction capabilities on the Xamarin platform for Android and iOS. The module is available with complete Objective-C and Java sources: developers can extend features and customize behavior by adopting the complete set of API from the native RadaeePDF SDK tool.
The RadaeePDF team is constantly improving Xamarin's module features, and introducing new and useful features that are simple to adopt.
Out of the box features are:
- multi-platform support. Android and iOS are both supported with a common API set
- native applications development and tool through standard C# API
- native user interface
- specifically developed for mobile devices, smartphones, tablets, and convertibles
- open PDF from file system
- open PDF from memory
- open PDF from http stream
- open encrypted PDF files
- view pdf files in portrait, landscape, double page, vertical continuous, horizontal continuous
- create and modify annotations within full UI (free hand, rectangle, circle, arrow, text,etc)
- annotation flattening
- text search single page, double pages, continuous vertical scroll, continuous horizontal scroll
- form fields get/set via json stream
- MS VisualStudio Community, Professional or Enterprise
- Xamarin toolsets
- Android SDK
- iOS SDK
The demo project is available from GitHub. It contains free and demo activation keys.
To use the demo keys, your applications should be configured with the same bundle-id and application package name from the GitHub project.