Write your application using Java, C# or C++ and express the power of PDF with RadaeePDF SDK.
RadaeePDF Master SDK for Server supports Linux Ubuntu 16 and 20 (more distro available on custom request) and Windows server and workstation.
The framework is completely customizable with a full featured set of API and flexible classes.
RadaeePDF Master SDK for Server offers an impressive set of API and allows you annotate, manipulate, do text search and extraction and dozens more. The development framework is relying on a fast and robust C++ library optimized to work on x86-64. Using the set of native features you may develop complex algorithms and manage PDF documents as your workflows need.
You can use C++, Java, or C# .NET v5 on both the platforms to fit your needs.
Just some example of new capabilities:
- text redaction: completely removes part of text from pages to protect sensitive content, intellectual property, omissions, and private contents.
- create and modify annotations: with full UI (free hand, rectangle, circle, arrow, text,etc)
- create and modify form fields: add radio buttons, checkboxes, text-fields, etc.
- open and convert docx: do massive DOCX to PDF conversion and combine it with other powerful features of RadaeePDF tool.
- fts tokenizer and search: search text in a full-text database with incredible performance.
- pdf linearization: re-orders objects referenced by page in the PDF file, and improves user speed of access to the document when opened from a slow media like a remote webserver.
- image extraction: extracts images from the page and saves them as PNG or JPEG.
- image substitution: changes images referenced by page. The feature is an excellent way to reduce PDF file size and optimize them for storage.
- signature and certificate: set signature fields contents.
Master for Server
( taxes are excluded )
Quantity discount available in the shopping cart.
- All the features of the Premium version, plus:
- Java and JSP support
- .NET v5 C# support
- C++ support
- Included Command Line Tools sources
- Open and render DOCX files
- Open and convert DOCX files to PDF
- Export PDF to HTML5
- Content redaction (definitively remove contents while maintaining the page layout)
- Inline text edit (just as a word-processor does)
- Form Field create
- Complete attachment handling (add, extract, remove)
- Save PDF as linearized document
- Save PDF as PDF/A
- Import/Export XFDF