The new public release of PDFViewer SDK for iOS is now available
- ADD get pdf/screen point feature
- ADD get pdf/screen rect feature
- ADD signature annot management
- FIX crash issue on field just signed
- ENHANCED PDFHttpStream class, fix http issue
- NEW method to get linearized pdf status
- FIX issue loop all page objects in layout time
- ENHANCED PDFHttpStream class, removed all deprecated ios class
- NEW static method to set open flag, relate to linearized PDF
- ADD edit pages feature
- ADD create edit box feature
NOTE: the new 4.0 modifies and improves old classes namespace.
If your project is based on 3.x classes with some custom code, the new 4.0 is not just plug&play.
To support old 3.x based projects we will continue to support the 3.x updating and fixing it when needed.