- ENHANCED SuperDoc now based on native code implementation.
- ENHANCED optimize thumbnail rendering for first page (in case of linearized PDF)
- FIX crash issue when open PDF file with flag 3.
- ADD new method GetLinearizedStatus() to get linearized information.
- ADD feature to rotate and delete pages from the reader.
- ADD new static method PDFDoc.SetOpenFlag() to set open flag, relate to linearized PDF.
- ADD method for adding EditBox PDFSetEditbox()
- FIX rendering issue
- FIX crash issue.
- NEW method: VNPage.createFromSuperDoc(), so SuperDoc can support CPU mode.
- SuperDoc will unload Document object in native code, when all pages of this Document object are closed.
NOTE: SuperDoc is readonly, and you can not delete any file in file list that passed to SuperDoc contrustor (deleting a file may cause a crash)