Signin/Signup with: 
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Planned SDK features
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Underline strikeout option comes below in the page in iOS 12 3 years 10 months ago #15070

• apdeveloper
  • apdeveloper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear Team,
When we select text in pdf underline,strikeout and highlight option appears below in the thumbnail screen not above the selected text.In iOS 12 this problem appears below is the attached screenshot.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Underline strikeout option comes below in the page in iOS 12 3 years 10 months ago #15071

• federico
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi apdeveloper,
Using demo project the options' menu controller appears where tap is released. Here's the code from demo project that present menu controller on OnSelEnd callback method in reader view controller:
- (void)OnSelEnd:(float)x1 :(float)y1 :(float)x2 :(float)y2
{
            //popup a menu
            [selectMenu setTargetRect:CGRectMake(x2,y2, 0, 0) inView:self.view];
            [selectMenu setMenuVisible:YES animated:YES];
}

Last edit: by federico.

Underline strikeout option comes below in the page in iOS 12 3 years 10 months ago #15073

• apdeveloper
Hi Team,

But my question is whenever i selected text in double page mode my hightlight underline option comes down not where i have selected the text can you please check once in iOS 12 version of ipad and works fine with the higher version of iOS release.

Underline strikeout option comes below in the page in iOS 12 3 years 10 months ago #15076

• federico
Hi apdeveloper,
We've just tried the demo project with an iPad iOS 12 in double page mode and all seems work fine, the menu controller is presented where tap is released.
Did you try to present menu controller using demo project on your device?

Underline strikeout option comes below in the page in iOS 12 3 years 10 months ago #15077

• apdeveloper
Hi Team,
See first go to double page mode and now you have to select the text on page which you have not selected if you see below on thumbnail suppose the page which is selected is page 2 and now have to select the text on page 1 and then you see the menu where it comes.

Underline strikeout option comes below in the page in iOS 12 3 years 10 months ago #15079

• federico
Hi apdeveloper,
Could you please try to reproduce this issue not with your custom project but with demo project ? If you find this issue in demo project too could you please share us a video? We've tried with demo project and we're not able to reproduce your issue

• Page: