A new Release Candidate version
has been published.
- NEW added the handling of graphical (not-graphometric and not-certified) signature for sign form fields.
Note: the added signature might not be rendered using other readers like (Acrobat desktop version) as it's handled via setIcon to disable this feature modify Global.sEnableGraphicalSignature.
- NEW interface Annotation.IsListMultiSel() (to indicate if the list is multi/single choice)
- ENHANCED improvement in the demo project
- FIX an issue while flattening a pdf with signature info.
- FIX a crash issue with specific file.