Signin/Signup with: 
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questions about iOS development and PDF
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Launch search, highlighting and other functions programatically 5 years 9 months ago #13934

• LightMan
  • LightMan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

We would like to have a like a toolbar at the bottom instead of the buttons in the navigation bar. Could it be possible to have our custom buttons and start the same actions we do from the navigation bar, like search, write annotations, highlight text, search text and add bookmarks ?

Regards, David.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Launch search, highlighting and other functions programatically 5 years 9 months ago #13939

• emanuele
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 67
Hi,

in RDPDFViewController you can find the toolbar implementation (createToolbarItems method).
The current implementation add the toolbar as subview on the navigation bar.
You can change the toolbar position editing the toolbar frame and adding it as RDPDFViewController subview.
Be sure to change also the pdf view rect (m_view var initialized in PDFOpen method, that uses the whole view size) to not cover the toolbar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LightMan

Launch search, highlighting and other functions programatically 5 years 9 months ago #13949

• LightMan
  • LightMan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for your answer.

I cannot find RDPDFViewController in the swift version. Although RDPDFViewController is in the Obj-C version in the RadaeeLib project. I could change code there but that projects only generates a library file: libRadaeeLib.a file. Should we use that fie instead of libRDPDFLibSDK.a ? In summary, how can I integrate the library with my changes?

Regards, David.

Launch search, highlighting and other functions programatically 5 years 9 months ago #13952

• emanuele
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 67
Hi,

you can modify the Obj-C project and generate libRDPDFLibSDK.a with the makeFile, then you can replace it in Swift project and use your customized reader

• Page: