Signin/Signup with: 
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Development and suggestions about third part tool integration.
Cordova, Xamarin, Basic4Android topics are listed here.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

pdf form cannot be filled in iOS 3 years 5 months ago #15306

• gongtom
  • gongtom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

I cannot fill the text inputs in multiple forms in Xamarin.iOS PDFViewer. It works well in the android version. Also the checkboxes in the same form can be edited and saved.
When tapping on a text input the annotation bar opens and I can delete the text input, but the keyboard is not displayed and also on the simulator it is not possible to enter text via the keyboard.
I have attached two screenshots. One from the simulator and one taken from the iPhone.

Attached is one of the pdfs where the problem occurs. I have some others with the same issue. Always the text inputs fail but other inputs like radio buttons or checkboxes work.
I have testet this in the latest Xamarin plugin from GitHub and the latest library. Version 4.3.

Thanks for any help.

Regards
Thomas
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

pdf form cannot be filled in iOS 3 years 5 months ago #15308

• federico
  • Thank you received: 18
Dear Thomas,
I confirm your issue.
We've just pushed a new Xamarin iOS version (1.5) in master branch.
Now it's aligned with last Radaee's iOS SDK (3.74).
The new lib version should fix your bug and also include all last features.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gongtom

pdf form cannot be filled in iOS 3 years 5 months ago #15309

• gongtom
Hello,

At first much thanks for the quick fix. The form works like a charm now.
But could you please check that the make in RadaeePDF-Xamarin-master/ios/iOS works?
I get the following error when running it:
** BUILD SUCCEEDED **

mv ./RadaeePDF-iOS-Tiled/build/Release-iphoneos/libRadaeeLib.a libRDPDFLib-arm64.a
xcrun -sdk iphoneos lipo -create -output libRDPDFLibSDK.a libRDPDFLib-i386.a libRDPDFLib-armv7.a libRDPDFLib-arm64.a
fatal error: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/lipo: libRDPDFLib-i386.a and libRDPDFLib-arm64.a have the same architectures (arm64) and can't be in the same fat output file
make: *** [libRDPDFLibSDK.a] Error 1

And the libRDPDFLibSDK.a isn't build of course.

Thanks a lot!
Thomas.

Last edit: by gongtom.

pdf form cannot be filled in iOS 3 years 5 months ago #15310

• gongtom
Hi,

one more problem in my project.
I now get the following error when buliding for iOS
Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
      "_RDOPENSSL_issetugid", referenced from:
          _RDRAND_file_name in libRDPDFLibSDK.a(randfile.o)
      "_RDPEM_X509_INFO_read_bio", referenced from:
          _RDX509_load_cert_crl_file in libRDPDFLibSDK.a(by_file.o)
      "_RDPEM_read_bio_X509_AUX", referenced from:
          _RDX509_load_cert_file in libRDPDFLibSDK.a(by_file.o)
      "_RDPEM_read_bio_X509_CRL", referenced from:
          _RDX509_load_crl_file in libRDPDFLibSDK.a(by_file.o)
      "_rdjpeg_stdio_dest", referenced from:
          CRDBmp32::output_jpg(char const*, int, int) in libRDPDFLibSDK.a(RDBmp.o)
    ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64
    clang : error : linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

MTOUCH : error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _RDOPENSSL_issetugid. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in.

MTOUCH : error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _RDPEM_X509_INFO_read_bio. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in.

MTOUCH : error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _RDPEM_read_bio_X509_AUX. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in.
    MTOUCH : error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _RDPEM_read_bio_X509_CRL. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in.
    MTOUCH : error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _rdjpeg_stdio_dest. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in.
    MTOUCH : warning MT5215: References to 'System' might require additional -framework=XXX or -lXXX instructions to the native linker	
    MTOUCH : warning MT5215: References to 'System.Net.Security' might require additional -framework=XXX or -lXXX instructions to the native linker	
    MTOUCH : warning MT5215: References to 'Kernel32' might require additional -framework=XXX or -lXXX instructions to the native linker	
    MTOUCH : warning MT5215: References to 'libEGL' might require additional -framework=XXX or -lXXX instructions to the native linker
    MTOUCH : error MT5202: Native linking failed. Please review the build log.
Thanks again for any help!

Regards
Thomas.

Last edit: by gongtom.

pdf form cannot be filled in iOS 3 years 5 months ago #15311

• federico
  • Thank you received: 18
Dear Thomas,
We've just pushed a new static lib, please tell us if you still have these issues.
I suggest you to clean all your project before compile it.
If you still have errors please try to remove and re-add static lib in your project or also close and re-open your project.

pdf form cannot be filled in iOS 3 years 5 months ago #15312

• gongtom
Hello,

thanks for the new static Library. The Errors are gone now.
But do you have an Idea what is going wrong when I try to build the library myself? I have to make some changes to the code, so It it would be great it worked. A few month ago the build worked, when I made the last changes.

Thanks again.
Thomas.

Hello,

At first much thanks for the quick fix. The form works like a charm now.
But could you please check that the make in RadaeePDF-Xamarin-master/ios/iOS works?
I get the following error when running it:
** BUILD SUCCEEDED **

mv ./RadaeePDF-iOS-Tiled/build/Release-iphoneos/libRadaeeLib.a libRDPDFLib-arm64.a
xcrun -sdk iphoneos lipo -create -output libRDPDFLibSDK.a libRDPDFLib-i386.a libRDPDFLib-armv7.a libRDPDFLib-arm64.a
fatal error: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/lipo: libRDPDFLib-i386.a and libRDPDFLib-arm64.a have the same architectures (arm64) and can't be in the same fat output file
make: *** [libRDPDFLibSDK.a] Error 1

And the libRDPDFLibSDK.a isn't build of course.

Thanks a lot!
Thomas.

• Page: