Signin/Signup with: 
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Development and suggestions about third part tool integration.
Cordova, Xamarin, Basic4Android topics are listed here.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Deploying on iOS device with bundle ID com.radaee.pdf.PDFViewer 6 years 1 month ago #13556

• vapostolov
  • vapostolov's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

How can I deploy an application on a real device, which is using com.radaee.pdf.PDFViewer as a bundle ID, which was given to me by the support team in order to test the Cordova plugin?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deploying on iOS device with bundle ID com.radaee.pdf.PDFViewer 6 years 1 month ago #13559

• federico
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi,
You could use com.radaee.pdf.PDFViewer as a bundle identifier only with RadaeePDfViewer demo, I suggest you to take a look at RadaeePDF-Cordova repository here where it's explained how to install the plugin via terminal in an empty iOS project. I also suggest you to check our knowledge base to activate demo license here .
With Cordova 8 you could have some permission errors, to prevent them take a look at this knowledge base

Last edit: by federico.

Deploying on iOS device with bundle ID com.radaee.pdf.PDFViewer 6 years 1 month ago #13560

• vapostolov
Thank you, Federico.

The plugin works without any problems on the simulator, but I have problems running it on a real device, because the namespace com.radaee.pdf.PDFViewer is not included in my developers certificate. Of course, I cannot add it, because it is already used by your company.

Deploying on iOS device with bundle ID com.radaee.pdf.PDFViewer 6 years 1 month ago #13561

• federico
Hi,
Try to download, install and run the iOS Demo App by debugging usb with com.radaee.pdf.PDFViewer as bundle ID, it will work and it also work with Cordova plugin. You don't need to be bundle ID's owner to run the app in debug USB using XCode, you only need it if you have to upload the app to TestFight or iTunes Connect.

Deploying on iOS device with bundle ID com.radaee.pdf.PDFViewer 6 years 1 month ago #13574

• vapostolov
Hello,

Attached is a screenshot of the error I get when compiling your sample project on iOS. I get the same message with a sample Cordova application I created to test your plugin. I think it has to do with your bundle ID, but I am not quite sure.

Deploying on iOS device with bundle ID com.radaee.pdf.PDFViewer 6 years 1 month ago #13576

• federico
Hi,
You probably installed RadaeePDF Demo from App Store, XCode displays this error in this situation, you should uninstall the app that comes from App Store and reinstall it using Run Command from XCode
You could check users that had the same issue here

Last edit: by federico.
  • Page: