We checked the sample and it just works well. We have some questions that'd like to get answered before purchasing the SDK:
1. Is there any option to turn OFF rendering annotations and interactive fields? Can't you provide an API with renderPage(..., bool renderAnnots = true/false, disableForms = true/false)
2. The annotation API is very weak and not flexible, we can't get properties we want. Can you support to access annotation's properties as a "Dictionary", thus it's very flexible for developers to get/set any properties they want?, that's the way other PDF engines provided.
3. Do you include C++/C Library/Interface of the component after purchasing so we can use the C++/C library direct in our NDK app?
I moved your question i "What do you like to see..." because we put your requests in our development roadmap.
1. Actually there is no way to hide annotations. This is one of the "to be implemented" we're working on.
You're not the only customer that asked for it.
As soon as this feature will be included we will update this thread and you will receive a notification email.
2. Same as before. This is a good improvement we put it in our development roadmap.
3. We didn't thought about a direct NDK use of our library. As support, not a developer, we can say that the feature isn't planned. I'm waiting for a feasibility report from developers to give you a definitive reply.