, edited externally with some annotations and highlights in other pdf application (with Foxit)
When we try to open it with OpenStream it returns a -3, given the documentation of your method (posted below) it seems it is damaged or it has invalid format so it won't open. We have been able to open it in other viewers, like Polaris and the PDFViewer in Android.
I was wondering if there is something I could do, or it may have something to do or any workaround to end up showing the pdf.
Any idea or sugestion will be muh apreciated.
Thanks in advance. Have a good day.
* open document from stream.
* first time, SDK try password as user password, and then try password as owner password.
* @param stream PDFStream object.
* @param password password or null.
* @return error code:<br/>
* 0:succeeded, and continue<br/>
* -1:need input password<br/>
* -2:unknown encryption<br/>
* -3:damaged or invalid format<br/>
* -10:access denied or invalid file path<br/>
* others:unknown error
public int OpenStream( PDFStream stream, String password )