Knowledge Base - Migrate to Swift project without static library
I this article we will show how to include Obj-C classes instead of using static library:
- Remove the libRDPDFLibSDK.a file from Radaee folder.
- Add RadaeeLib.h to Radaee folder.
- Remove Radaee/include contents.
- Copy files/folders from Radaee/include of the new demo project using "Create groups" option.
- IMPORTANT: if you customized some code of the previous Obj-C project (to create a custom static library) you need to update the same classes of the new demo project.
- Edit the RadaeeSwift-Bridging-Header.h file and change "include/RadaeeLib/RadaeePDFPlugin.h" to "include/RadaeePDFPlugin.h".
RadaeePDF SDK for iOS
Created : 2019-04-04 09:31:36, Last Modified : 2019-04-04 09:31:40