Username: Password: Remember me
Planned SDK features
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Problems loading pages of my pdf 2 years 10 months ago #15492

• jomart
  • jomart's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello everyone, recently we updated our SDK version of PDF to RadaeePDF Android 3.55.5 RC1, we are having problems when the application is downloading the PDF to local storage and we tried to open a page, the pdf opens and it seems that is loading but the screen freezes and an ANR appears in the screen, this happens only with devices having Android 11+. The logcat shows the following information without any exceptions of our code:

D/ViewRootImpl: not support adaptive color gamut feature!
V/ViewRootImpl: The specified message queue synchronization  barrier token has not been posted or has already been removed
D/ViewRootImpl[MainActivity]: windowFocusChanged hasFocus=false inTouchMode=true
E/sqlite3_android: [IKR-38846] ONEPLUS_NAME_PARTS_MATCH SQLITE_OK
E/reforma.elnort: Invalid ID 0x00000000.
W/Choreographer: Already have a pending vsync event.  There should only be one at a time.
I/InfoStats3: sendInfoStat() HitIS3, idModulo:68,idFP:CMSEI_159_1,fechaPub:null,isLibre:false
D/DecorView: onWindowFocusChangedFromViewRoot hasFocus: true, DecorView@48c21b9[ImpresaActivity]
D/ViewRootImpl[ImpresaActivity]: windowFocusChanged hasFocus=true inTouchMode=true
I/reforma.elnort: Thread[2,tid=29558,WaitingInMainSignalCatcherLoop,Thread*=0xb400007da5ce4b20,peer=0x14040238,"Signal Catcher"]: reacting to signal 3
I/reforma.elnort: Wrote stack traces to tombstoned

We search information about it and the tombstoned message is referring when a native crash in C/C++ code occurs in an Android application.

Previously we were using SDK version 3.15.1 of PDF and this problem didn't happen. 

Could you please help us to solve this problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Problems loading pages of my pdf 2 years 10 months ago #15493

• angmart
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone, recently we updated our SDK version of PDF to RadaeePDF Android 3.55.5 RC1, we are having problems when the application is downloading the PDF to local storage and we tried to open a page, the pdf opens and it seems that is loading but the screen freezes and an ANR appears in the screen, this happens only with devices having Android 11+. The logcat shows the following information without any exceptions of our code:

D/ViewRootImpl: not support adaptive color gamut feature!
V/ViewRootImpl: The specified message queue synchronization  barrier token has not been posted or has already been removed
D/ViewRootImpl[MainActivity]: windowFocusChanged hasFocus=false inTouchMode=true
E/reforma.elnort: Invalid ID 0x00000000.
W/Choreographer: Already have a pending vsync event.  There should only be one at a time.
D/DecorView: onWindowFocusChangedFromViewRoot hasFocus: true, DecorView@48c21b9[ImpresaActivity]
D/ViewRootImpl[ImpresaActivity]: windowFocusChanged hasFocus=true inTouchMode=true
I/reforma.elnort: Thread[2,tid=29558,WaitingInMainSignalCatcherLoop,Thread*=0xb400007da5ce4b20,peer=0x14040238,"Signal Catcher"]: reacting to signal 3
I/reforma.elnort: Wrote stack traces to tombstoned

We search information about it and the tombstoned message is referring when a native crash in C/C++ code occurs in an Android application.

Previously we were using SDK version 3.15.1 of PDF and this problem didn't happen. 

Problems loading pages of PDF 2 years 10 months ago #15494

• marca
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone, recently we updated our SDK version of PDF to RadaeePDF 3.55.5 RC1, we are having problems when the application is downloading the PDF to local storage and we tried to open a page, the pdf opens and it seems that is loading but the screen freezes and an ANR appears in the screen, this happens only with devices having Android 11+. The logcat shows the following information without any exceptions of our code.

Problems loading pages of my pdf 2 years 10 months ago #15495

• support
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 59
I merged three topics that seems the very same.
The few lines of log you included shows the E/sqlite3 reference.
Have you any detail about our tool?
It shall printed as rdpdf in the trace logs.

• Page: