- UPDATE References to some third part code
- FIXFixed the lack of refresh just after zoom in in not-OpenGL rendering framework
- FIX Out of bounds while getting the actual page with some quick movement on some Samsung devices
- TODO Still working on fit_different_page_size behavior which is calculating the wrong scale factor with some PDF documents.
WE'VE FOUND A MAJOR ISSUE IN ZOOM GESTURE: WHEN GESTURE ENDS THE PAGE (IN NON-OPENGL MODE) IS NOT REFRESHED UNTIL ANY PAN MOVEMENT HAPPENS.
WE WILL FIX IT IN RC3.
- NEW Introduced the new configuration parameter fit_different_page_size which allow the rendering engine to set different scale factor for different pages.
- FIX Version name in Global.java is reflecting the
- FIX Wrong rendering behavior when an empty filling path was evaluated as a rectangle filling.
- NEW Completely new OpenGL based framework. It uses GPU rendering. Speed is increased by a 2x / 5x depending on GPU performances
- NEW Curl effect relaying to OpenGL rendering engine
- NEW view class source is now distribute with the framework
- FIX improved null check for some unexpected circumstances while drawing pages
- FIX some code clean up
- NEW major update of libjpeg library. Faster and more secure.
- FIX is some circumstances widget fields was not hide when .Hide(true) was set
- FIX some fixes related to special cases
- UPDATE built with last Google NDK
- UPDATE Reflects the introduction of new OpenGL framework