Questions about iOS development and PDF

TOPIC:

Missing features in the Swift libraries 5 years 2 months ago #14263

• apdeveloper
  • apdeveloper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear Team,

Greetings!

We have procured a license of the RadaeePDF for Mobile App Development(Objective - C). However with increasing market needs we are required to migrate the APP to Swift based development. We downloaded(URL: www.radaeepdf.com/download/download/category/7-swift) the same version of Swift libraries as of Objective - C purchased couple of years ago. However, while going through the libraries we found that some of the libraries are missing in the Swift package and there are more libraries in the Objective - C package. Request you to look into the matter at the earliest as we have to implement some of the very important and useful features available with Objective - C package.

Also, request you to share the URL from which we can download the full package of Swift Mobile App Development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Missing features in the Swift libraries 5 years 2 months ago #14265

• emanuele
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 67
Hi,

the url of the Swift repository is still the same: www.radaeepdf.com/download/download/cate...oad/category/7-swift
The Swift demo project contains both Obj-c and Swift projects.
The Obj-c project contains the same classes of the Obj-c demo, but it's used to compile a static library that is used from the Swift project.
We just updated the Swift project and now we exposed base classes (like PDFDoc, PDFAnnot, PDFPage...) to allow pdf manipulation from Swift code.

Missing features in the Swift libraries 5 years 2 months ago #14266

• apdeveloper
Hi,

How can we make changes in the library and make toolbar as per our needs.
How to edit the file in the swift library as i am unable to see any file where i can change the code of library.
How to activate the license key as i have purchased obj -c license so can i use the same license key for swift.

Missing features in the Swift libraries 5 years 2 months ago #14267

• apdeveloper
Hi,

My License got activated in my project.
The only thing i want to know how to customize the toolbar how to hide some feature in RadeePdf and make changes as per my need and how to access the files as you have provided in obj -c library similarly i want to customize the some file in swift project.

Missing features in the Swift libraries 5 years 2 months ago #14268

• emanuele
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 67
Hi,

If you want to customize the reader, you can edit the RadaeeLib project (Obj-C) and use the Makefile to create a custom static library to replace the “libRDPDFLibSDK.a” file of your project.

Missing features in the Swift libraries 5 years 2 months ago #14269

• apdeveloper
Hi,

So we don't need to use the full obj-c project we just need to make changes using makefile to create static library so can you just do some favour do you have any dummy project how to edit and use makefile or do you any documentation as makefile is not enough to understand how to make dynamic lirbary.