Hi Radaee, there is a problem reading annotations produced by another library. Loading this file crashes: "Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1, fault addr 0xe8 in tid 17778 (by.mrsoft.mrdoc)".
1.If all types of annotations (graphic, text, sound) are on one pdf - a fall occurs.
2. If one annotation is graphic, everything is fine.
3. If there are two or more graphic annotations - fall.
4. If text or sound - drop
There is a suspicion that the error occurs in the GetAnnot (int index) method of the Page class.
Tell me what could be the problem or where to look for it?
we have not experience crashed issue.
so, we think 2 maybe reason:
1. you are using old version.
2. you have deleted annotation, and get annotation from deleted index
for example, there is 10 annotations in a page, you deleted 2 and 3, then you get annotation index at 9.
there is a rendering issue, because ink annotation has contour moveto, and shall draw dot at move position.
the circle direction not same to round line header, we shall fix rendering issue.
Hi, corrected my code a bit. Removed the call to annotations - the crashes stopped, but ... Now the page with these annotations is not rendered, just a blank white page, which is placed at the end of the document.
Checked your 2 versions:
1. Updated version - did not help.
2. I do not refer to annotations - the result is the same.
What could it be, do you have any thoughts or suggestions?
there is too many reasons cause render blank pages:
1. matrix parameter pass to page is not correctly.
2. page object has been closed.
3. document closed before page object rendering.
4. render target is freed, for example Bitmap object recycled.