Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questions about Android development and PDF

TOPIC:

Extracting fields and Checkbox Tick Mark 8 years 1 week ago #10499

• sharikakanakam
  • sharikakanakam's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for all your help. The only issue pendign is the signature appearing only when taping outside the field. That is, once I set the signature to the view that I create custom and set this to bitmap annot and then add the bitmap annot to the page, the signature doesnt appear atonce. It appears only when I tap somewhere outside this field. I tried invalidate(), and setscale(0) . But both of these didnt bring out any change.

One thing I noted is its having a cursor blinking at the field while I comeback from the custom view. And this changes to the signature I set when I tap outside. So this cursor blinking may mean that there is an edittext field or something on top of the bitmap field, do you think so? But that doesnt make any sense because its geting validated after I tap outside. Please can you help with this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Extracting fields and Checkbox Tick Mark 8 years 1 week ago #10502

• Davide
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 65
Hi,
the problem is that you have to re-render the page after your edits to see the signature.
So, you have to call one of these two methods:
m_view.vRenderSync(vpage);
or
m_view.vRenderAsync(vpage);

Extracting fields and Checkbox Tick Mark 8 years 1 week ago #10505

• sharikakanakam
I have tried these methods wothout any effect. This is the same issue Im facing when I initialize my views with some values when the page loads. I called the vRenderAsync and invalidate methods after setting the initial values on the fields, but couldnt find any values displayed there. Also with the signature I cant see the value immediately after being set.

Is there any sample code or snippets that you can give me to help with this? Or can you or some of your other developers give me some other ideas to fix this?
Thanks in advance.

Extracting fields and Checkbox Tick Mark 8 years 1 week ago #10506

• sharikakanakam
Can you please look into this?

Extracting fields and Checkbox Tick Mark 8 years 5 days ago #10524

• Davide
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 65

Extracting fields and Checkbox Tick Mark 8 years 4 days ago #10529

• sharikakanakam
This is exactly how I do this right now. I tried all kind of validations in activity result after adding the bitmap annot. But a blank field with cursor is shown initially when I come back to the screen from signature view. It seems like previous edittext exists there for some reason. And when I tap outside the view updates. So is there a way I can get the Android Edittext that your library creates on top of each field? If yes, I can make this view transparent or invisible so that the yellow highlighted field is not shown.