Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

So this is free? 11 years 8 months ago #232

• vt_software
  • vt_software's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I am developing a mobile application for the android phone. If I were to use this in my application, would I have to pay for a professional license? I am not sure if this application will be free or not. I am under the impression that I can use it for free, but there will be a watermark. Is this true, or if it is for commercial purpose do I HAVE to buy a professional license?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by bytem2007.

So this is free? 11 years 8 months ago #233

• support
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 59
I understand that you made that question due to a lack of information in our actual EULA.

Actually we provide discounted version of the pro version only for developers that distribute both a trial (or limited) for free and a complete commercial version of their application: you have to buy the complete and discounted version at the same time.

We're defining new licenses (features, pricing, EULA) and will be online in a few days.
We will clear also the limit of using the library with the enabled watermark.

If you're in an evaluation/scouting phase I shall suggest you to play and try the SDK (it's complete and for free).
I'm convinced you will decide to adopt our tool and soon you will find the licensing model that suits your needs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by .
  • Page: