The most flexible library to introduce PDF render, annotation, form fields support, creation in your iOS Apps.
RadaeePDF SDK support iOS development through Objective-C and Swift frameworks.
Follow the links below, download the free SDKs of the PDF reader and start including it in your iOS application.
The framework is completely customizable with a full featured set of API and flexible classes.
RadaeePDF PDF SDK for iOS offers complete PDF reader with annotation, form, text search extraction capabilities. The Objective-C framework is relying on fast C++ library optimized to work on ARM, x86 architectures both 32bit and 64bit. Developers might extend features and customize behavior adopting the complete set of API from the native RadaeePDF SDK tool.
RadaeePDF's team is day by day improving the framework and is introducing useful and simple to be adopted features.
Out of the box features are:
- open PDF from file system
- open PDF from memory
- open PDF from http stream
- open encrypted PDF files
- view pdf files in portrait, landscape, double page, vertical continuous, horizontal continuous
- create and modify annotations with full UI (free hand, rectangle, circle, arrow, text,etc)
- annotations flattening
- text search single page, double pages, continuous vertical scroll, continuous horizontal scroll
- many more