Questions about iOS development and PDF
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hyperlinks on annotations Swift 6 years 6 months ago #13012

• sseiller
  • sseiller's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,
First of all thanks for your work, your PDF Reader seems to have everything (or almost) I need.
I investigate if I will use your library for my company and it seems that it is not possible to know which url is clicked on an annotation in Swift.
In Objective-C the function OnAnnotOpenURL seems to do exactly what I want. But I cannot find the same function on the RadaeePDFPluginDelegate in Swift.
Did I miss something ? Is it not possible to do in Swift ?

And if it possible is there an equivalent in Swift of the function performAnnot ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hyperlinks on annotations Swift 6 years 6 months ago #13025

• emanuele
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 67
Hi,
actual Swift module is released for free and in opensource: our aim is to let users have full power on them.
In RadaeeSwift folder you can find the Obj-C project to build the libRDPDFLibSDK.a used in Swift demo project.
You are free to modify or add code to customize the SDK; in this case, you can add a method to RadaeePDFPluginDelegate to get the clicked url from OnAnnotOpenURL.

We're also developing a more powerful module, it will be released under subscription. The subscription will allow you to ask for some custom development.
If you're interested on such opportunity I invite you to open a ticket and address it to sales department: you'll receive more details about that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: