Signin/Signup with: 
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questions about Android development and PDF
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Getting Fatal signal 11 issue while editing pdf on zoom in zoom out 4 weeks 22 hours ago #15870

• aassha
  • aassha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Any idea how we fix this memory invading issue. If spent long time on edit pdf and do zoom in- zoom out too frequently, pdf going on view mode and from the logs i can see Fatal signal 11 issue. 
 Android studio logs :  Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 (SEGV_MAPERR), fault addr 0xa8c27bfe49625c2b in tid 1121 (Thread-22)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Getting Fatal signal 11 issue while editing pdf on zoom in zoom out 4 weeks 20 hours ago #15871

• support
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 59
May you give more details?
Operating system
Version of RadaeePDF SDK
Crash is happening on emulator or real device? 
If real device, which one are you using to get the crash?
Is the crash with every PDF file or there is some specific?

Getting Fatal signal 11 issue while editing pdf on zoom in zoom out 3 weeks 2 days ago #15872

• aassha
Operating system -
Version of RadaeePDF SDK - I don't have version info as this sdk is added as a module in project.
Crash is happening on emulator or real device? - Its happening on real device.
If real device, which one are you using to get the crash? - Samsung M31s, Android 12.
Is the crash with every PDF file or there is some specific? - yes, crash is happening with every pdf. Tested with w4 and I9 pdf which have signature field.

Getting Fatal signal 11 issue while editing pdf on zoom in zoom out 3 weeks 20 hours ago #15873

• goldkyo
  • Thank you received: 2
Dear Aassha,

Sorry for the late reply. We tried to reproduce this issue for investigation on our side but seems the zooming in/out function works fine during our test. Based on it, we may need more details about the issue. Would you please help to check:
  1. If the issue reproduceable on our demo project. You can find the demo project on:  PDF SDK for Android (radaeepdf.com)
  2. If possible, would you please help to check the value of variables g_view_zoom_level and g_layout_zoom_level which both are declared in class  com.radaee.pdf.Global
Thank you.

B.R./Alex

Getting Fatal signal 11 issue while editing pdf on zoom in zoom out 3 weeks 19 hours ago #15874

• aassha
Dear Alex,

Thank you for looking into the issue. I'll try to check in demo project and here are values
g_view_zoom_level = 3
g_layout_zoom_level = 11

Thank you

Getting Fatal signal 11 issue while editing pdf on zoom in zoom out 3 weeks 19 hours ago #15875

• goldkyo
  • Thank you received: 2
The values look fine. We will do more investigation on the issue. Meanwhile would you please also test it the demo project. Thank you.

B.R./Alex

• Page: