Username: Password: Remember me
Questions about Windows 8.1, 10, WindowsPhone, Windows UWP
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Where to find correct uuid for RadaeePDF license 7 years 4 months ago #11567

• mzuber23
  • mzuber23's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Has anyone figured out what field to use for package name/uuid when generating the key for RadaeePDF? I've tried three different things so far, and nothing has worked. My latest attempt was to use Windows.ApplicationMode.Store.CurrentApp.AppId, which seemed like exactly what is required, but after generating a new key with it, the PDFGlobal.ActiveLicense call still failed. I've seen other users post seeking information on what to use with no response. I'm hoping that someone can provide the answer for me and anyone else who comes seeking information.

Thanks,
Mike
The topic has been locked.

Where to find correct uuid for RadaeePDF license 7 years 4 months ago #11570

• support
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 59
Other user was moved on the trouble ticket area.
We're more comfortable working directly there as is some cases we was needing to remove and emit again more than an activation key.

Some questions:
- are you publishing your application on the MS Store?
- is the first executable already loaded there?
- is your application a Windows 10 UWP, Windows 10 or WindowsPhone only?

Where to find correct uuid for RadaeePDF license 7 years 4 months ago #11571

• mzuber23
I have already published my application to the MS Store, but it's currently not searchable as I'm beta testing it with my users. I can post a link if you need to see the store page for any reason. The application is a Windows 10 UWP application.

Where to find correct uuid for RadaeePDF license 7 years 4 months ago #11575

• mzuber23
RadaeePDF support was able to help me figure it out. For anyone else who is creating a Windows 10 UWP app, the field you want is the Package/Identity/Name that can be seen when looking at your application under App management->App Identity. You can also find this same value in the package.appxmanifest in the Name attribute of the Identity element (should be at the top). If viewing the manifest with visual studio, it's the Package name shown under the "Packaging" section.
  • Page: