The new public release of PDFViewer SDK for iOS is now available here.
- NEW UI
- NEW reader controller class PDFReaderCtrl
- NEW Storyboard-based reader controller
- NEW menu classes (search, annotation, view mode, more)
- REMOVED bookmarks and setting view controllers
- REMOVED Modules folder
- ADD lock/unlock feature in annotation's menu operations
- ADD case/whole search features in search mode
- NEW file collection view
- NEW imageset
- NEW toolbars UI
- NEW toolbars' feature (switch and show thumb/slider, night mode, meta)
- NEW color picker
- NEW search mode UI
- NEW search feature
- NEW popup text view UI
- NEW outline view UI
- NEW annotations' properties UI
- ADD support for dark mode
- FIX minor UI issues
- FIX crash issue when linearized data damaged
- FIX open from URL issue
- FIX specific pdf crash issue
NOTE: the new 4.0 modifies and improves old classes namespace.
If your project is based on 3.x classes with some custom code, the new 4.0 is not just plug&play.
To support old 3.x based projects we will continue to support the 3.x updating and fixing it when needed.