I got some questions regarding your license policy.
We're planning to develop commercial applications by purchasing your SDK.
It means that we need redistributable license.
So my questions are,
1) Does the number such as '4+' on your 'SHOP' category means our physical computers for developing?
2) Once I purchase the license from GEAR.IT , can I make one more commercial applications without limits?
I'd tried to find similar questions before I asked but there's no available one.
SDK is free: you and your collaborators should download and install the library and its documentation on your development workstations without any limitation.
You will be able to use demo license contained in our demo project (in the same SDK package) to do development and tests. The limit is that you need to adopt the demo package name.
You can't adopt your own application package name.
When you will be ready to publish your application, you should buy a license.
The license will be tight to a single application package name.
A simple checklist:
- download SDK
- test SDK and choose the license type will fit your need
- start development adopting demo application package name
- decide your application package name
- buy the license you've chosen
- following the link contained in the purchase confirmation email you should ask for your activation key
- change the application package name and put the received key in your code