Hi. We have been using your library successfully in our android app and we are now migrating our iOS app to use your library. At this moment we have found these bugs or lacks of functionality:
- The library is not compiled using the last version of Xcode. That produces crashes when the app is configured to use iOS 5 optimizations. (Build Active Architecture Only to Yes)
- The viewer in mode 4 turn over the pages right to left instead left to right.
- We haven't found the way to capture the event of turning over a page (onPageChanged or similar like in Android).
- We have had to comment the call to Global_setCMapsPath([cmaps_path UTF8String], [umaps_path UTF8String]); and the loading of fonts in iOS 4.3 during the init of the library because produces a crash.
a new version of PDFViewer was published with a lot of fixes, in this case:
- Now you can set the parameter "Build Active Architecture Only" to NO without problems.
- The ViewMode 4 now turn over pages left to right.
- Now you can find "OnPageChanged" as PDFVDelegate method.
- Global_setCMapsPath([cmaps_path UTF8String], [umaps_path UTF8String]) and fonts loading works also with iOS 4.3
We are testing now beta 2. We have found three problems: (we re using view mode 3 and 4)
1.- The onChangePageMethod is called twice sometimes: one for the right page one one for the previous page. Something similar occurred on an old version of android library.
2.- We misses in the delegate protocol to recieve the Point or X an Y as parameters to the methods:
OnSingleTap and OnTouchDown.
We propose to change them to or something similar:
- (void)onTouchDownOn:(CGPoint)pdfViewPoint andOn:(CGPoint)screenPoint;
- (void)OnSingleTappedOn:(CGPoint)pdfViewPoint andOn:(CGPoint)screenPoint;
The first parameter is the point on PDFView coordinates and the other one is in Screen coordinates.
3.- We are seeing some delay in rendering the pages.