Request you to kindly confirm as to whether the following features are available in the SDK (Premium License):
1. Outline View Section to view all the annotations made in the entire PDF. This view should allow for quick navigation of annotations made.
2. Page Jumper functionality to jump to a specific page of the PDF.
Also, request you to kindly provide us with a detailed documentation on all the features that are available in the SDK.
NOTE: Kindly include features which are hidden in the Demo SDK but can be enabled later on.
you can use PDFGoto method in RDPDFViewController to jump to a specific page.
About the outline to show all the annotations, you can implement it by yourself with available APIs that allows you to cycle all pdf pages and get the annotation foreach page.
Necessary steps should be something like:
- Foreach pdf page, get the PDFPage instance
- Get the PDFPage annotCount (page.annotCount)
- Foreach annot save needed informations (page number, annotation type...)
This operation could take time and memory, pay attention to call it in a background thread.
We are also working on a updated iOS documentation that we will publish soon, meanwhile you can take a look to
, that shows all the available features
Could you guide us as to specifically which are the functions which can be used to fetch the annotation details made in a PDF page. We have gone through the Android documentation provided but were unable to understand the same.