we are interested in using the search function for our app. There are missing some really useful features.
- With the delegate method DidSearchTerm i get if the term is found in the pdf, but not the search direction (backward/forward) or if the initial search button is pressed. An alternative would be a continuos stepping through the results.
- Is there a way to get the overall count of results?
- Something i notices, if the result is on top of a page, it's hidden by the navigation bar.
1- We will add the direction parameter to the DidSearchTerm callback.
2- No, it's a time-consuming operation specially with large documents, we can expose the total number of pages and the number of matches found in the current page.
3- yes, with a single tap you can toggle between showing/hiding the navigation bar.
thank you for the reply.
1. When are planning to release a new iOS version? What about continuously stepping through search results?
2. That's unfortunate. In your android version this is possible.
3. Stepping through results and toggling the bar off and on again, isn't really that user-friendly.
4. Another question i mentioned here (
) is if it's possible to display a title in the navigation bar?