Signin/Signup with: 
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questions about Android development and PDF
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Android PDF View - troubles with signature annotation 3 years 4 months ago #15337

• omer.c
  • omer.c's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
I am having troubles editing and viewing signature annotation:
For one thing in all samples documents that I used I am getting no signature annotations (fieldType value for every annotation is never 4), even though that in many documents I could see a proper place for a signature and could also signed them using Adobe Acrobat for example.
So, what I tried to do is to generate signature annotation using radaeepdf, but I when I tried to do that every annotation that I am creating from annotation menu is not a signature annotation (actually every annotation that I created was marked with unknown fieldType - 0).

To sum up, I wanted to know what might be the cause for me not getting any signature annotation, plus if is it possible to generate signature annotation using radaeepdf and if so how can I do that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Android PDF View - troubles with signature annotation 3 years 4 months ago #15338

• radaee
  • Thank you received: 73
dear user:
master edition of Radaee SDK can create fields. (Android not published yet, but ios published)
and also, master can delete texts and images on page.
some advanced feature is not enable for reader edition.

Android PDF View - troubles with signature annotation 3 years 4 months ago #15339

• omer.c
Hi,
I am using premium edition, this is my personal account, the premium edition is on my company account

Android PDF View - troubles with signature annotation 3 years 4 months ago #15340

• nermeen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 87
With the premium license you should be able to edit signature field.
Which version are you using? we recommend using the latest version as recently we've applied some fixes related to signature annotations.

If you are still facing issues, can you send us a sample document to be checked?

As said by my colleague to be able to create a signature field you need to check the Master version (advanced license type) the Android version can be downloaded from www.radaeepdf.com/download/file/197-radaeepdf-master-1-00
The following user(s) said Thank You: omer.c

Android PDF View - troubles with signature annotation 3 years 4 months ago #15343

• omer.c
Was able to create signature with Master version and then sign it with reader version.

Thanks for the help : )

• Page: