When trying to open PDF files with Radaee on Android versions >= M(6) i get an error saying "permission denied and invalid path”. I have already granted permission for read/write external storage during runtime.
What should i do?
can you reproduce the issue with the demo project?
Is your pdf path correct? Can you please send us an example of the path you are using and how you open the pdf?
Can you reproduce the issue with all the devices? Can you send us some info about them?
now the issue is related to a wrong password.
Can you please send us the pdf you are using and the password to open it?
If the pdf has no password you have to call the open method with emprty password ("")
I am also facing the same issue as access denied or invalid path.
Steps followed by me
1. Added ViewLib as dependency module in project with Global file licenses same as of radaee
2. power_of_now.pdf copied into card
3. PDF path given as /card/power_of_now.pdf
4. tried to call PDFViewAct
5. But facing error frequently access denied or invalid path
6. In AndroidManifest.xml file WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission given