Questions about Android development and PDF
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Stop showing AvialMem value 8 years 9 months ago #9211

• max.pfeiffer
  • max.pfeiffer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Dear Radaee Development Team,

I just checked the forum because I found no decent way to switch off the AvailMem value in the PDFLayoutView class.
It seem to be that removing a code section in this library is the only solution as recommended in these posts:
www.radaeepdf.com/forum/Android-developm...remove-avialmem-text
www.radaeepdf.com/forum/Android-developm...owing-avialmem-value

I have to say that this is quite silly for a library which you might want to use in a couple of projects. There should be some convienience function or some config variable you can set to get the desired functionality.
This is something probably everone has to do when he wants to do a production build. Why isn't this documented somewhere where you can find it easily?

I personaly like you PDF library because it's flexible and performing quite well. But what I don't like is the lack of convinience and documentation which is stealing my time. It's really painful to use it in a new project.

Greetings,
Max

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by support.

Stop showing AvialMem value 8 years 9 months ago #9212

• support
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 59
Dear Max,
here the official knowledge base article about that: www.radaeepdf.com/support/knowledge-base...component&kbartid=20.

The actual demo project is, as we call it, a demo application about how to use the library.
We're aware a lot of developers and customers are adopting it as out of the box reader to include in their own applications and that's why we're working on a ready to be used reader with better layout and a standard set of features.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Davide.
  • Page: