Username: Password: Remember me
Questions about Android development and PDF
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SDK Trial version 8 years 10 months ago #8963

• ghe0106
  • ghe0106's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
We are currently developing a document management app in android and thus need a PDF Viewer - We have narrowed our search down to your sdk and PlugPDF – yours is the cheaper but we have had some issues running the demo (it crashes if you use the <> buttons with an empty search string)
I need to be sure the sdk will provide everything we need before I recommend its purchase.
I emailed your info email yesterday and Dario Finardi was kind enoiugh to reply and give us some links to apps that have been developed using this tool -
Dario has again responded advising that th demo package has the full sdk and thet we need to provide the same package name in our app and we should be able to enable all the various options - do you have any guide notes on how to do this or any example code - we are specifically looking at thumbnails and bookmarks etc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SDK Trial version 8 years 10 months ago #8964

• Davide
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 65
Hi,
first of all, are you developing on Android, iOS or WindowsPhone?
Can you please give us more information about the crash? It happens with all your pdfs? Can you give us one of these to test it?

For Android you can find all the examples you need in the main demo project, check PDFReaderAct and PDFReader, regarding the thumbnails i suggest you to look at PDFThumbView (ViewLib --> com.radaee.util).
For more info you can check the documentation or the knowledge base .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: