How to update the native library with Eclipse?
This article shows how to update the native library with Eclipse.
You need to follow these steps:
- Download the last Android Studio project here: http://www.radaeepdf.com/download/download-preview-beta or http://www.radaeepdf.com/download/download-android
- Go to new PDFSample\ViewLib\src\main\jniLibs
- Copy all the folders
- Go to your Eclipse project ViewLib\libs
- Delete all the old folders
- Paste the new binary code (check that the files have been copied correctly)
- Go to new PDFSample\ViewLib\src\main\res\raw
- Copy all the ".dat files" (cmaps.dat, cmyk_rgb.dat, umaps.dat)
- Go to your Eclipse project ViewLib\res\raw
- Replace the three old files with the new ones you have copied
- Go to Eclipse --> Clean and Refresh the project
- The library has been updated!
RadaeePDF SDK for Android
Created : 2015-11-04 09:31:02, Last Modified : 2015-11-04 09:31:02