RadaeePDF.com :: Topic: Detecting zoom start time, end time & final state? (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Signin/Signup with:

Submit your requests and polls about new features

TOPIC: Detecting zoom start time, end time & final state?

Detecting zoom start time, end time & final state? 4 years 10 months ago #689

• SWill
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm currently working on a custom view that contains multiple PdfReader views in a ViewPager, because the used Pdf files are all single page files/docs. When I zoom one page, I'd like to notify the adjacent ViewPager items of the changed zoom state (i.e. page ratio, left page position and top page position). In addition to that, I'd like to block the event propagation to the ViewPager when the user is zooming .

For communicating the zoom state I tried using onPageDisplayed(PDFPageDispPara arg0) in PDFView.PDFViewListener to get the current ratio and left and top values, but it's (understandably) called every time the displayed page changes, for example after opening the doc file.

Is there any way to detect the start and end of a pinch-to-zoom gesture and its final state as of now or might this be included in a future version of the library?

Thanks!
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by fageappakaree. Reason: Added info specific to the need for a zoom start time detection
The administrator has disabled public write access.