Username: Password: Remember me
Questions about Android development and PDF
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Brand new project 6 years 1 month ago #13536

• cmahoney52
  • cmahoney52's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
I'm a brand new user to RadaeePDF and have a new project that's ready to implement the SDK into it. I've bought a license, but am trying to figure out what to include and use in my project to get rolling. I saw in the knowledge base that there's an article here (www.radaeepdf.com/support/knowledge-base?view=kb&kbartid=2) that specifies that I just need to grab the .jar from the .zip file available to me, but when I follow that and download 3.15.1beta1.zip, there's no .jar anywhere in that directory. Furthermore, I saw another knowledge base article here (www.radaeepdf.com/support/knowledge-base?view=kb&kbartid=41) that seems to specify downloading a different project and doing things differently, and it has me a bit confused.

Let's assume I have a new project and have a license. What do I need to download and what are the steps I need to take to implement the RadaeePDF SDK for Android into my project?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by cmahoney52.

Brand new project 6 years 1 month ago #13537

• cmahoney52
Support helped me with this. Need to download the full demo project with the SDK first, copy the wrapper files downloaded from the PDFEX sources drop-down pane into the ViewLib/src/main/java/com.radaee/ directory, delete the .jar in the ViewLib/lib/ directory, then include ViewLib as a module in my project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davide

Brand new project 6 years 1 month ago #13538

• cmahoney52
Additionally, in the ViewLib build.gradle file, you can change the compileSdkVersion to 26, and in dependencies change the support lib to 26.1.0. Doesn't appear to have any effect on functionality that I've observed as of yet.

• Page: